Computer Mock Tests for Class 10
by Pradhan Sir
Time: Sunday 2nd December, 12:30pm
Age: Class 10 students of all ICSE schools
Pradhan Sir will be holding a series of 5 mock tests from December to February for Class 10 students to help them get ready for ICSE. Each of his tests come along with a doubt clearing session & answer explanations so that students can get all their questions answered.
He will be conducting his mock tests at Openhouse this year starting on 2nd December at 12:30pm. Sir likes to check the answer scripts himself to see where the student is going wrong and whether he/she is including the key phrases in each answer that help score in the boards.
After each mock, sir spends 2 hours discussing the answers from the previous mock + clears doubt from the papers so that students know where they went wrong and how they can improve.
Here are the planned dates:
- 2nd December: Mock Test 1
- 24th December: Mock Test 2 + Answer explanation for Mock test 1 & Doubt Clearing
- 4th January: Mock Test 3 & Answer explanation for Mock test 2 & Doubt Clearing
- 29th January: Mock Test 4 & Answer explanation for Mock test 3 & Doubt Clearing
- 7th February: Mock Test 5 & Answer explanation for Mock test 4 & Doubt Clearing
- 12th February: Answer explanations for Final Mock test 5
About the organizer
Pradhan Sir is one of Kolkata's most popular but also hard working Computer Science teachers. He makes it a point that each one of his students walks into the exam fully prepared - which why a majority of his students score 100%
If you are looking for mock tests and revision in other classes before ICSE, please call Openhouse and we'll love to help you.
Registration Closed As Event Has Been Already Conducted
7th Floor, AC Market,